OM Times Magazine interviewed author, Diane Wing, and featured her on their cover. Interview by Liane Buck, Editor in Chief.
Recent posts at dianewing.com
- Take a Summer Reading VacationWith summer around the corner, vacation time is on most people's minds. Physically going to a faraway place isn't an option for many, but it's possible for everyone to journey in their minds to fantastic places, real and imagined. I've done it by taking "reading vacations." This is where I would select five books, fiction, […]
- Keep the Lesson, Lose the DramaWith so much drama in society, the last place you want to experience drama is in your own life. Drama carries with it destructive energies, but as with all vibrational patterns, also includes a useful side. Drama ranks at Level 6 of the Wing Vibrational Scale. Take the quiz to see where you're vibrating and […]
- Transformative Tips for Creating a Sacred Space in Your HomeMarch 9, 2021 by Emily Huddleston Do you have a sacred space at home that’s just for you? Somewhere you can go to take a break from the outside world. A tranquil area where you can breathe deep, sit in meditation, practice yoga, or just exist. A place that encourages quietness. If you don’t have a space […]
- In Our Separateness, We are Together on this PathWhile each person's circumstances are different, the unknown and unpredictable nature of our global health crisis is manifesting in generalized anxiety. Let's see what we can do to mitigate the heaviness of this energy and lift the vibrational frequency of the world to help everyone deal with this more effectively. Major changes call for major […]
- How to Make the Most of this New RealityThe majority of the spiritual community considers the pandemic to be a reboot of the world, creating a needed shift. It shows how we are one and in this together. Our breath supports and connects us, but we need to cut off the breath between us to avoid infection. At the same time, we’re shifting […]
- What is this Time of Turbulence Really About?We are in a time of profound transformation. The turbulence we’re experiencing serves as an energetic eruption designed to create change within ourselves and in society. When we push down troublesome issues for too long, pressure builds and results in an explosion meant to clear the way for fresh ideas and ways of living and being. […]