OM Times Magazine interviewed author, Diane Wing, and featured her on their cover. Interview by Liane Buck, Editor in Chief.
Recent posts at dianewing.com
- In Our Separateness, We are Together on this PathWhile each person's circumstances are different, the unknown and unpredictable nature of our global health crisis is manifesting in generalized anxiety. Let's see what we can do to mitigate the heaviness of this energy and lift the vibrational frequency of the world to help everyone deal with this more effectively. Major changes call for major […]
- How to Make the Most of this New RealityThe majority of the spiritual community considers the pandemic to be a reboot of the world, creating a needed shift. It shows how we are one and in this together. Our breath supports and connects us, but we need to cut off the breath between us to avoid infection. At the same time, we’re shifting […]
- What is this Time of Turbulence Really About?We are in a time of profound transformation. The turbulence we’re experiencing serves as an energetic eruption designed to create change within ourselves and in society. When we push down troublesome issues for too long, pressure builds and results in an explosion meant to clear the way for fresh ideas and ways of living and being. […]
- Need to gain trust? It's Easy If You Use the 3 C'sTrust is the key to any healthy relationship. Whether it is a personal or business interaction, trust allows for open communication and mutual respect. It sets the participants up for a win-win and a higher likelihood that pleasant, peaceful, and productive dialogue can take place. Enjoyment also increases when there is trust. Yet we've all encountered […]
- The Need to Belong and the Pain of LonelinessThere are times when we feel like outsiders, not belonging to any particular group or succumbing to a specific way of thinking. All the talk about tribe and community but not being aligned with one makes us question our ability to connect. Some of us use Facebook to feel connected and noticed, yet the loneliness […]
- Happiness And Love Have 4 Things In CommonHappiness and love are the two primary aspects of life that most people yearn for. The combination of the two sets us up for true joy and the ability to increase our tolerance when things get rough. They go hand-in-hand and have commonalities such as the release of similar neurotransmitters and the enhancement of our […]