OM Times Magazine interviewed author, Diane Wing, and featured her on their cover. Interview by Liane Buck, Editor in Chief.
Recent posts at dianewing.com
- You're right where you're supposed to beAre you questioning where you are in your life? Whether the path you’re on is the right one? The energy of self-doubt can be debilitating. So, let’s start with a firm conviction and understanding that you’re right where you’re supposed to be at this moment. The best outcomes happen when you’re ready for the shift […]
- Better than a New Year's ResolutionWhat's better than a New Year’s resolution? Exponentially increase your odds of success by trying this instead. How many times have you made a resolution—at any time of year—only to fail to reach your goal or keep your promise to yourself? That promise is your resolution, the solution to your problem. Losing weight, quitting smoking, […]
- 25 Tips to Overcome Situational DepressionA bout of depression can occur when difficult or unexpected situations take place. Even sustained stress can create a depressed state of mind. Helplessness, hopelessness, and a sense of giving up characterize depression. The world seems gray and lifeless. In this article, I’m not talking about clinical, long-term depression, but rather short-term, situational depression resulting […]
- 20 Tips for Successful LivingThere is a lot of information on the Web about success; success in business, success in relationships, success at work. Most strategies focus on specific outcomes, and then we wonder why there is no balance in life. Success may only manifest in one aspect of life. The following tips apply to all facets of life. […]
- 20 Ways to Raise Your Vibrational FrequencyLots of folks are feeling stuck, sluggish, and uninspired these days. It may be that you've reached a plateau or that the same old energies that have been with you for years keep you mired in the same old patterns. You may first want to take the Wing Vibrational Quiz to get a baseline of […]
- Are You Functioning to Your Potential?I spent the morning doing major weeding in my yard. This includes clearing moss and overgrown creeping weeds and grass covering the flagstones. Over the years, the flagstone footpath shrunk, each stone smaller than when we installed them. As I pushed, tugged, and peeled back the overgrowth, a much larger stone emerged, providing a solid […]