OM Times Magazine interviewed author, Diane Wing, and featured her on their cover. Interview by Liane Buck, Editor in Chief.
Recent posts at dianewing.com
- What No One Tells You About Your Special GiftsWe could spend a lifetime searching and never recognize our special gifts. It’s not that we don’t have any, it’s just that we don’t know how to see what they are. Once discovered, these gifts are able to guide your life and allow you to stand in your power. But the focus as children is […]
- Why I’m a Fan of Experience to Build Wisdomby Diane Wing, M.A. Reading is a great way to gain knowledge. Attending classes is effective to learn a skill or concept. Yet experience is the keystone of wisdom and an essential component of true understanding. Learning to apply knowledge in the context of daily life is where wisdom is built and reinforced. When reading […]
- Are You Comfortable in Your Cage or is it Time to Fly Free?Take the quiz and find out! by Diane Wing, M.A. Feeling restricted is a good indication that you’ve built a cage for yourself. Blaming it on circumstances and the way others have held you back exonerates you from taking responsibility for creating the situation. Saying that your employer, your parents, your children, your significant other, […]
- Making Your Dreams Come Trueby Diane Wing, M.A. It is easier to manifest when what you want is in alignment with your soul’s mission. A clear definition of your mission, vision, and values goes a long way in putting you on the path to achieving what you want in your life. Companies do this to define their goals and […]
- What is Your Hope for the World?by Diane Wing, M.A. We are a worldwide community. It begins with our little, personal space in the vastness and flows out, touching everyone and everything. Each person’s thoughts, emotions, and actions have an effect on every other person and living being. We tend to focus on what is best for us in our own […]
- Stand-up to Your Harshest Critic…Yourself!by Diane Wing, M.A. The world can be harsh. On social media, book reviews, Quora, in person, opportunities abound to be criticized for every thought and action. Your situation may also invite criticism from family, friends, colleagues, and bosses. Even when you’re doing what you think is right, there is the potential for someone to […]