Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using this website, DianeWingAuthor.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using, accessing, or buying products from this site. The materials contained in this website, including this Terms and Conditions page, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and intellectual property law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download/access one copy of the materials, information, articles, web application, or software, on the Diane Wing Author.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software, graphics, text, articles, or information contained on the DianeWingAuthor.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the DianeWingAuthor.com website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The information and services provided on the DianeWingAuthor.com website are “as is.” Diane Wing, nor her employees, heirs, successors, executors or assigns, are legal professionals, nor are they medical professionals. The Diane Wing Author.com website provides fiction and non-fiction materials to the general public, and makes no legal or medical representations or any represenentations regarding any of its products or materials. The DianeWingAuthor.com website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Diane Wing nor the Diane Wing Author.com website does not warrant or make any representations, medical or otherwise, concerning the accuracy, or the use of the products, services, or materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on or through any websites linked to this site.The Diane Wing Author.com website, nor Diane Wing, does not and cannot review all materials posted by any third party to this website and is not responsible for the creation of, content of, use of, disposition of, these communications and/or materials,such as in the individual posting of reviews or any information exchanged in a forum/discussion environment on this website. Individuals post reviews and other personal information on our site at their own will and their own risk. Diane Wing, and the Diane Wing Author.com website reserves the right to remove or block any communications or materials it deems abusive, offensive, obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or otherwise unacceptable. Diane Wing and the Diane Wing Author.com website, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove or block any communications or materials it deems to be in violation of any copyright, trademark, or intellectual property right. Any communications, messages, opinions, advice of third parties through any public discussion area such as a forum or website comment area, should not be construed as professional, medical, legal advice or instruction unless the 3rd party providing such is a licensed, certified professional in that particular field. Diane Wing Author.com website, or Diane Wing is not liable for such advice appearing on its website in a forum or comment environment and by use of this website you agree to hold Diane Wing, the Diane Wing Author.com website, its officers, directors, employees, agents, executors, successors, assigns, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your account. Users of this website agree that if they make an account, they will keep their username and password secure. The Diane Wing Author.com website, or Diane Wing, is not responsible in any way for any breach of an individual’s account. This responsibility lies with the user/maker of the account.
In no event shall Diane Wing, the Diane Wing Author.com website, or its suppliers or independent contractors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the services or materials on Diane Wing Author.com Internet site, even if the Diane Wing Author.com website or a Diane Wing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Further, Diane Wing reserves the right to refuse any order and to suspend any product at any time. Product may change at any time. The Diane Wing Author.com website, or Diane Wing, is not responsible for any website error or omissions or loss of service, or internet “glitch.”
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials, products, and services appearing on the Diane Wing Author.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Diane Wing does not warrant that any of the materials, products, services, or information on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Diane Wing may make changes to the materials, articles, product, and information contained on its website at any time without notice. Diane Wing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Diane Wing has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to its Internet website or that may advertise on its Internet website, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diane Wing of the site or advertisement. Use of any such linked website and/or its own materials is at the user’s own risk. The adverstisements you see on the Diane Wing Author.com website may be related to your own personal browser history. We cannot be responsible for any ads you may see while visiting our website.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Diane Wing Author.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Diane Wing may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service phone number: 215-379-2972.
Email correspondence: email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Information is collected for purposes of fulfilling product orders and delivering an electronic newsletter to you should you decide to opt in to receiving our newsletter. We do not collect any information from anyone 13 years of age or under. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our site or buy our products.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We do not knowingly, willingly, or willfully, share any personal data with anyone.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This page is ©2017 Diane Wing.